View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 07:10 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
And I actually just found some info on the Kobo website for authors, and have sent them a query.
I hope that works out. The more places for authors to self-publish in ePub that's not Smashwords, the better.

I do have a major issue with B&N though. They allow self-publishing and they get from Smashwords. So how do I know if the eBook I an getting is from Smashwords or not. But one issue I've found is that a lot of self-published authors have no clue what they are doing and just take a Word document and convert it to ePub and we (the readers) get a rather poor ePub.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote