View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 07:22 AM   #17
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I did not know Stanza could do mobi!

Does anyone know of an app where you can load a PDf and draw on top of it? I don't want iAnnotate since that seems to incorporate your 'annotations' into the actual PDF itself as file changes. I just want to be able to draw on top of the PDF and have the PDF remain unaltered underneath it all. That way I can load worksheets onto it and use them when I tutor, but have them remain pristine for future students.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote