View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 09:21 PM   #11
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
I noticed that some of the content on on Apple TV+ was free, or more specifically, you can watch one episode to see if you like it. So I tried watching The Morning Show, episode one. I could only manage to watch half of episode before I couldn’t tolerate it anymore. It was horrible. I can’t imagine how you can take three great actors and produce such terrible, boring garbage. Of course those actors are all known more for comedy, and using them in a dark drama which doesn't seem to have any interesting direction was not the smartest thing to do. I’m glad Apple was allowing a free peek by letting us watch one episode. I’ll never pay 1 penny for that garbage.
I felt the same after watching the whole of the first ep. But later I went back and watched the rest and it gets *much* better. The Elephant Queen doco is lovely. I’m not into poetry or Dickinson but some are saying thats very good. I’m also watching See, and For all Mankind and those are also pretty good.

I think you’ve made an early judgement without actually seeing the best of whats on offer. Its not much but look again in a year, I think its going to get better and better. My only whinge is about the app on AppleTV, its bloody awful!
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote