Thread: New Kobo: Nia
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 02:47 PM   #209
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Aw! Red is my favorite.

I recently purchased a car that I think looks best in blue, but I got a red one because red is my favorite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I had red Sony Readers and I really liked the color.
Shiny bright red is a good color for sports cars. I just didn't like it for an ereader. I actually thought about trying to paint my red Sony but being a klutz, I was afraid I'd mess it up and make it worse.

If I were going to have a dedicated ereader in a color besides black, I'd want something more subtle, like a nice soft blue or green.

I'd be OK if my phone had a brightly colored case/bezels because usually when I'm using it I'm looking at something bright/colored on the screen anyway (like online shopping) so what's one more color?
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote