View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 02:58 PM   #541
Katja_hbg
Groupie
Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Glo HD (landscape), Kobo Aura One
hi @davidfor,
in your help with my issue fetching annotation using kobo-utility, you mentioned this plugin. So I gave it a try. I did not finally decide as there are pros and cons on both.
The KU has still too many empty rows while this one has layout instead plain text.
With KU I have to do it one by one while this fetches in one go.
Lets see where I end with.

This text is to ask you to add something in the very first text. I searched whether and how to suppress the timestamp and found the answer in blog #48 page 4.
There is a section in blog #1 about modifying the timestamp. Perhaps you like to mention this hidden function ... To suppress write display=none in the timeout css field
Katja_hbg is offline   Reply With Quote