View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #1
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Video Review of Kobo

I found this link over on Teleread, a video review by Len Edgerly of the Reading Edge podcast:

http://thereadingedge.com/

It's about 10 minutes long and covers most of the bases in a comparison with the Nook and The Kindle. I'd have to say he generally likes the Kobo, and he doesn't mention the font size bug, not any battery charge problems. Perhaps he knows those will be fixed shortly (as I expect), or perhaps he is the perfect Kobo customer, buying only from Kobo and using the desktop app to load his books.

It's an interesting 10 minutes.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote