View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
I don't have much to add, but want to follow this thread since I have a Canon DR-2050C. Great scanner and I love the duplex scanning feature.

What I can tell you is, if at all possible scan to html instead of pdf. At least that's what I gather from skimming the various sub forums here, especially the Calibre, ePub, and Workshop forums. ABBYY Finereader is fantastic software.
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote