View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:28 AM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoDziner View Post
Hello,
I just got a PB 360 for my wife, and she loves it. However, I'm trying to add some books for her and I'm not seeing the results I'd like. The books that came on it have a TOC and show more information on the menu screen. Is there a place I can download the books with this setup already?

I noticed that they're also in .fb2.zip format. Is this better than .epub for for the PB360?

If I had to choose a format when getting books from Smashwords, which would it be?

What about from gutenberg?

Thanks in advance
There are some book formats that work nicely on the 360°. fb2.zip is one of those. ePub is also very nice! Try to import your books into Calibre and converting your books to one of those formats before transfering them to your device!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote