View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 11:43 PM   #73
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMikeD View Post
Nope, I have not tried it on a Topaz file... I was commenting that I had not tried any .azw files because the only ones I needed to change were the Topaz files, which I discovered quite some time ago were a different format.

Mike
I misread your message since it said you ONLY want to change Topaz files.

Gotcha. So, I would say try it with single quotes. If that doesn't work...

This error you reported:

Setting extended header data: author - Mister
substr outside of string at /Users/miked/ebook_tools/MobiPerl/MobiHeader.pm line 726.

Looks to me like your string is to long... But this is certainly occuring in the mobiperl script and I don't think it is an install issue. The script is running.

If using single quotes or shorting your author string doesn't work I woudl suggest you ping tompe and see what he thinks.

Thanks for reporting back.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote