View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #592
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I am taking my time to really enjoy my revisit to the Outlander series.

Well darn. I just looked and my version has that same narrator; I was looking forward to that one. I checked Librivox and see from the below that 2 of them could be possibilities. Maybe I'll still give it a try with the Dramatic version or the one that is read by only one reader for the whole book.
If you "buy" the Kindle book for free, you can get this version narrated by Neil Hunt for 99 cents.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote