View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #23
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I also think this a good time to ask how everyone feels about repeat freebies? Do you want them posted? I come across these alot but haven't posted them because I know most of us have them.
I like to hear opinions on this.

Now I'm off to Facebook to check for goodies from it.
I'm okay with repeats, because sometimes I miss them the first time, and we get new people coming by here that weren't around the first time.

As for book deal sites -

I still use http://bargainebookhunter.com/ when I use any site at all. It is an affiliate site, but I like them better than others for some reason. They have a Facebook page for easy access to updates. I would say they are "partially curated".

Update on DANL - I did not receive a credit today, so apparently the membership expiration date on my account is an error.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote