View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #19
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Okay I just signed up, but I'm confused. When reading about it, it seemed like the site keeps track of books you like and gives you recommendations based on those. Like a Netflix for books. So I went through my book list from this forum for 2012 and 2013 and added ratings for every book I've read, but I can't seem to figure out how to get recommendations based on those.

There's a recommendation page, but it just asks you to type in a book you like and it tells you two or three books you might like based on that one book, but it includes books I've already read! I don't understand what the point is to rating books then, if I can't get recommendations.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote