View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #236
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Except that some of us have much better screens than others. I have a very, very faint pink blush in the lower right corner, maybe the size of a dime. Blossom also seems to have a good screen. So it is possible.
Absolutely! I finally got my Sony working so here's my pics with a good camera.

The first one is at setting 24. Please ignore the orange spot by the chapter title. It's my camera light. I have no idea how to turn it off.

The second is setting 11 which I read at in my living room. This one uses flash. As you can see there is no discoloration in either of them. Make sure to click three times on the pics to see the original size.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PW24.JPG
Views:	190
Size:	376.3 KB
ID:	100482   Click image for larger version

Name:	PW11.JPG
Views:	197
Size:	291.7 KB
ID:	100483  
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote