View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 06:39 PM   #356
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanHd View Post
Hi,

i hope you can help me.

when i start collections manager i have no search bar and when i select the menu after ticking or unticking the selections they no longer change on the next press.
Search is not, and will not be, supported on Firmwares 5.3.x (see the notes in the first post). About the selection problem: sorry, I don't understand the problem description... For me, everything seems to work as it should. So please post a step-by-step guide to reproduce the problem, and also take a look at developer/CollectionsManager/work/crash.log to check if there is an exception or something in there.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote