View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 12:23 PM   #82
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
I don't have a 505, but I'm considering getting a red one for my wife (trade in her 500). She really wants the light wedge, but I'm wondering if it will work with one of the m-edge covers. I prefer their cover for the 500 because it provides a lot more protection, and it looks like the same situation for the 505.

I'd be curious if anyone knows, or has any thoughts on whether the light will work with an m-edge cover for the 505.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote