View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #23
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Hmm, thanks for reporting back. You did no manage to get the UK books on your kindle at all then? I think I'll register one of my older kindles in a European store. I read in various languages, and some of the books I want are not available in the US store.

Weird, some people go back and forth all the time.
They do, but I don't recall seeing anyone from the US go back and forth--the reports were from elsewhere in Europe, the Middle East, etc.

No UK books for me. :_( This whole odyssey started because I was browsing the bestseller lists and stumbled on a book I would LOVE to read, then found that it was only available in the UK. What is was doing on the USA amazon.com bestseller list, I'll never understand.
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote