View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #8
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
A lot of people's orders don't start shipping until late this week or next week. Mine was estimated Nov. 27 before I cancelled it and I ordered right then and there during the announcement.

And yes, the bootloader is proving to be a huge issue. The original KF is about to get 4.2, and the HD models are nowhere close.

Last edited by Jessica Lares; 11-19-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote