View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #1
ashan
Connoisseur
ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: could be Kobo Glo or KPW
Found a great deal on Kobo touch -35£

Ok, so I have been procrastinating and wasting time searching and researching until I found this on a deal site, I called asda and in my local store they do the white ones for 35. Reserved one. What do you think? Should I, or I'll regret? Considering the price, now I could save money and buy a tablet as well, or whatever. Currently retails at 70£ so I say is a good deal.
ashan is offline   Reply With Quote