View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #6
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by injapan View Post
The new ipad was my first one so I can't really comment on prev ipads, but I really love the HD display, its awesome
it needs a powerful battery, thats the down side but I think its worth it
awesome
Many people I know who travel by train and bus, carry a battery booster/charger similar to jump box for car. If battery in a device weakens, just plug battery booster in to charge port and you will get double or triple the normal time.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote