View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #37
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
As others have mentioned, Baen Webscriptions were my introduction, reading on the computer screen. I started reading on my PDA as soon as I realized I could put books on it...around 2004 or 2005 maybe? I got a Kindle when they first came out in late 2007 or early 2008, but still read a lot of paper books along with my e-reading. Then, in 2009, I had an accident on a snowmobile that compromised the use of my left arm. I don't think I've read a paper book since then. The ability to truly read one handed has enabled me to keep reading. Also, now that my eyes are getting older, the ability to make the font larger as my eyes get more tired is amazing.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote