View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Who makes the best pizza?

Here is a simple poll. Who makes the best pizza?

Every area has their favorite. I was born in California and lived there most of my life. I also lived in Illinois as a kid for several years. I lived in the South for several years. I've also lived on the East Coast for the last 15 years. So, I've had my share of different pizza styles.

My personal favorite is the West Coast Commercial style. I remember being a kid and going to Strawhat with my family. They usually had a movie screen playing Three Stooges shorts, and the pizza was great. As I got older I migrated over to Shakey's, Mountain Mike's, and Round Table. I love this style of pizza, and really miss it living on the East Coast.

It is quite a bit different than the pizza on the East Coast. The West Coast pizza is the perfect thickness. It is just thick enough to hold a good amount of toppings and cheese. It isn't too thin and floppy. It isn't too thick and bready. It has a very thin crisp layer at the bottom of the crust, and then a puffiness almost like a thin brioche to support the toppings. It is just perfect.

Here is a picture

Last edited by Daithi; 05-03-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote