View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 01:46 PM   #11
Justin Nemo
Stercus accidit
Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nookpadle 6
We seem to have lost the gist of my point here guys.

I'm not talking about getting rich, I ditched that one with Santa. All I am saying is don't sell your self short, it doesn't benefit anyone in the long run. Statistically there will always be more unpublished writers than published, so if you flood the market at a ridiculously low price, the stigma will always be that unpublished is cheap and cheerful fiction.

The internet has turned the publishing world on it's head and not before time too. Readers are now for the first time, freed from the constraints of having to get their reading material from a few well known publishing names. As the Kindle takes over the world, so more and more places to buy e-books will appear and people won't make the same mistakes and only buy from one source. So there will be room for more un-convensionaly-published material.

God I'm turning into Martin Luther King. Sorry.
Justin Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote