View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 05:01 AM   #1
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Question Will Sudoku by obelix (SONY-PRS) run on the Cybook or the Kindle?

Hi!
I'm planning to do an application that uses obelix's JavaScript (autorun.js) example for a game on SONY-PRS devices as starting point.
Beforehands I'd like to see if applications will be running on other platforms, too.

I'd be very thankful if a developer would test Gen3's compatibility by unzipping sudoku.zip onto an SD card (or similar) and just tell me if Sudoku gets started...

THANK YOU !!!

(Edit
Just came to my mind that the root directory should probably NOT be named "Sony Reader" - you got an idea how to rename it: please try!

Last edited by Clemenseken; 03-12-2008 at 05:16 AM.
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote