View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 02:16 PM   #7
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
The $0.10 email is username@kindle.com. The free one is username@free.kindle.com. You get both when you register your Kindle. I'm not sure about the Mobi software, but the Kindle does not currently support DRMed PDFs. I don't know if there's a stand-alone reading device that currently does. IIRC, there isn't. I don't know what Amazon's plans are. I've heard that both Amazon and Adobe may be supporting .epub in the future but it's anyone's guess at this point what will actually happen.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote