View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 07:43 PM   #543
sjfan
Addict
sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kobo Clara HD
I added a new tag for books I want to read in the near future and it was refusing to sync; it turns out that the tag "Wishlist" is explicitly ignored in the kobo driver (along with "Shortlist"), so I switched to "Favorites" and everything's working fine now.

It might be worth documenting that fact ("Wishlist" and "Shortlist" tags will never be synced) in the OP here to save others time.

EDIT: I added a quick note to that effect to the wiki, feel free to edit it for clarity or better placement.

Last edited by sjfan; 02-03-2018 at 08:03 PM.
sjfan is offline   Reply With Quote