View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 02:36 PM   #32
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Well, this solves the problem for those who wanted to be able to use whispersync titles on the same unit like you can on the Basic 8, but now with a light. It's a shame they phased out the Voyage. I love mine - the light is so gentle on my eyes. I don't see myself buying the new Paperwhite until my Voyage dies and it continues to be problem free. My Basic 8 manages the text-to-speech I needed.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote