View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 05:00 PM   #20
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindog89 View Post
The NG3 storage is a real cluge. You might remember when it was released it had partitioned storage and then they unpartitioned it in a software update.
I could never figure out how they did that in an OTA update, but it now seems obvious it was a logical segmentation (that they removed) or bridge (that they added). And that is no doubt why the device loses sideloaded content every now and then.
Yeah, I wish they'd issue further updates to fix the device. It really is a nice piece of hardware.

But with B&N being in the state they're in, I'm not counting on it
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote