View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 10:22 AM   #16
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindog89 View Post
That is why I just bought the Clara as well. (Well, with the $99. price at Walmart.)
But as I pointed out in the Kobo forum, there is a weird bug with the amber light in the latest software. It doesn't adjust automatically throughout the day, unless you turn the Auto switch off and on once a day. I have opened a ticket with Kobo and they are supposedly looking into it.
Kobo has its glitches, Nook has its glitches. I guess it comes down to which you can live with.

If you have the Glowlight 3 and the Clara HD, does one or the other have a superior screen? The Glowlight 3's screen is terrific, partly because they use IR (the Glowlight Plus uses the same screen, but doesn't look quite as good because of the capacitive layer). I haven't seen a Clara in person.

Honestly, even if the Clara isn't quite as good, the Clara has other benefits.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote