View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 08:16 PM   #8
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
If you can, check before going out if the books plays with the wifi turned off, I had two books that only started if the wifi was on, after it had begun playing I could turn wifi off and it would play without problems, but it didn’t start unless I had the wifi on. Don´t know why it happened.

Now if I know I'm going out I open the scribd app and turn the wifi on, then open the book, push play and then I turn off the wifi, just to be safe.
Do you remember if there was a gap in time between when you downloaded it and when you played it? I know for the Prime Videos that can be downloaded for offline watching, they require you to be connected to Wifi every so often. I suspect it's to check to see if that movie (or in your case, audiobook) is still in the program.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote