View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 07:23 AM   #7
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
If you can, check before going out if the books plays with the wifi turned off, I had two books that only started if the wifi was on, after it had begun playing I could turn wifi off and it would play without problems, but it didn’t start unless I had the wifi on. Don´t know why it happened.

Now if I know I'm going out I open the scribd app and turn the wifi on, then open the book, push play and then I turn off the wifi, just to be safe.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote