View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 05:36 PM   #6
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
From the Audible Romance description (accessed via "Account Details" -> "Audible Romance Package"):
Thanks. That is not a place I looked--indeed, I never would have considered looking there; I used the link from the listings at the bottom of the Audible home page, and I checked the help pages. Neither of those places gave me the info I wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
you can download them to several devices using the app. That's what I did when I tried it, I don't like to have the wifi always on. I only connected when I wanted to sync my reading position on the book when I switched from the phone to the tablet.
Great, thanks. Like you, I don't want to have to use wifi--and I can't when I'm out and about, which is prime listening time.

I'm not a romance fan, but there are enough classics and historical sagas in the mix to make it worthwhile.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote