View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 01:10 AM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I notice that there has been a questionnaire added to the https://updog.co site asking about using Cloud services other than Dropbox in conjunction with updog. The question of what cloud services can be used for a Calibre+Calibre2opds combination is one that frequently gets asked and up to now the choice has been very limited.

I would encourage any Calibre2opds users who are interested in using alternative cloud services to host a Calibre+Calibre2opds combination to put in their vote to encourage the updog developer to put in the work for getting their favourite cloud service supported via updog.

Disclaimer: I personally have no link to updog.co - I am merely promoting it as a way to make Calibre2opds useful to a wider audience.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote