View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 08:59 AM   #8
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgabi View Post
@eschwartz,

Is there a thread about this project that I could follow, or any place? I still think you wouldn't need to "migrate" Calibre as the whole complex app, but the basics. Convert from one format to another, edit meta info, and maybe the ability to change paragraph spaces, justify text... These are the most important things, and I bet 90% of the people only use these features in Calibre. I know that Calibre has so much more to offer, and it is truly the best app available, and for free. It is of course the right tool, if you have a PC. But on the go, this would be the best, and wouldn't need to be overly complex.
There is no thread discussing it.

I have been following the commit logs, since I run from source anyway.
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/develop.html
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote