View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 02:10 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I don't know of anything currently available (and wouldn't have cause to find out, since I like my Linux desktop ).

But calibre is currently undergoing a massive rewrite around the Content Server, for the calibre v3 milestone, and as part of that rewrite it is expected that you will be able to read/write to the library from the browser.
You'd still have to run calibre on a dedicated server. Also, it is not ready yet (at all).

But in an upcoming calibre v3 you might have your solution.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote