View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #21
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
For Amazon just using a VPN or changing the country setting doesn't work anymore. I wanted to buy some books from the UK site and they asked me to "transfer all my purchases to a UK account". So I didn't buy anything that time and I will keep using my US account.
I'm transferring back and forth between my US and German account all the time.
No problem whatsoever.
You just change your country in the Kindle settings and link your former purchases to that account.
Nothing is downloaded or deleted, nothing changes on your Kindle.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote