View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:38 AM   #16
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
So do you just need a VPN or a VPN and a US credit card? I recently tried to buy an ebook only available in the US. Amazon and Kobo stopped me right away but B&N let me get through to the billing page but bailed when I entered my cc details.

Ironically the book itself was DRM free and someone online offered to buy it for me and send me the file but in the end I got a used paper copy.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote