View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #14
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
The 370t can be my touchpad until something real, and probably until the 2nd gen of something real shows up.
Call me a cynic but I'm not holding my breath on a $250 T3 7" device releasing this summer. It's just too good of a price/product My gut feel is it's a stall tacit to keep people from buying existing 7" form factors. Then when the day comes it will be priced higher, stripped down, or delayed even longer.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote