View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:45 AM   #95
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
And despite being fined and given points myself, I agree with our law that will take away your license if you exceed the points maximum, whether for exceeding the speed limit/crossing white lines/drinking too much/test your car to the limit because it's "your right".... or any driving transgression.
And gives even tougher penalties for really bad cases.
I agree with it, too. Good drivers have nothing to fear from enforcement cameras, and I know from personal experience that cameras DO make people drive more sensibly. Near where I work there's a road junction where, until recently, a red traffic light seemed to mean "put your foot down and drive very fast through the red light". They've now installed cameras at the junction, and people stop and obey the red light.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote