View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
ASUS Memo 370t: $250 ICS, hdmi, 7" 1280x800 IPS, Quad core Tegra3

Stunned this hasn't been posted here yet. If I missed the thread, apologies.

http://ces.cnet.com/8301-33378_1-573...-price-of-two/

B&N has an extended holiday return policy for the Nooks that I'm very strongly considering taking advantage of. This is huge. The tegra 3 is nice, sure, but it's the resolution jump, the video out, I presume USB host without waiting for hackers to unlock it, and the value of having your device maker recognize your ownership of the device that really sway me.

I think I read a far less certain guesstimate for the rumored google nexus tablet with a similar price range, so summer should be an interesting time for tablets. I think maybe I should wait until summer. I like to own my devices for extended periods.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote