View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 11:00 AM   #66
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post

@theducks - haha, too funny. You know you could run from source if you don't want to wait a week, right? Besides, you guys are lucky that I have been taking a break from work for a while to put these plugin updates out so frequently. That will definitely change once I start work again. Plus by being in Calibre it means there is the possibility (however remote since all are busy with their own stuff) other Calibre developers could work on any fixes/additions rather than it just being the original plugin developer. So it wouldn't all be bad...
I could never get it (RFS) to work on my XP system (no astirisk). chaley coached me, too
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote