View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #12
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwin View Post
Anyway, my obiection is mainly on the pruderie to not give a direct link to Coelho site with the excuse to not "encourage piracy". Another fine example of how distorted the concept of respect of the "intellectual property" has become lately, thanks to the mudding activities of all the ones that feed on the authors creativity, in the musical as in the books field...
Erwin, of course you're right. It's ridiculous to not link directly to his pirate blog. Perhaps I was tired this morning when I made the post, or maybe I was just too caught up in trying to be "politically correct".
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote