View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #690
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I would say Dr. that you will most likely exceed your target for 2012 so perhaps in 2013 your target should be a tad higher.
I had to giggle because that sounds like endurance training or sales quotas.

I've already surpassed my goal by quite a bit, but I'm not interested in reaching for the next bar. I'd rather think of it as my "preferred minimum" above which anything is a bonus achievement of sorts.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote