View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #26
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Simple English pleasen (in other words, I have no clue what you are talking about). Keep in mind that programming in Basic 8.0 was almost over my head (actually, much of it was). I HAVE to have simple, detailed, step by step instructions, including definitions of terms.
This is easier than programming in Basic 8.0, but you have to know the steps, so lets take them one at a time. Start with Preferences|Advanced Open Configuration Directory, and open it, (close Calibre to be ultra safe) then make a copy of it. Call it "calibre2" (or whatever). On my machine it will be at:
"C:\Users\Starson17\AppData\Roaming\calibre2"
The old config will be at
"C:\Users\Starson17\AppData\Roaming\calibre"

Now make 2 bat files on your desktop as follows:
right click on desktop and select New|New Text Document
and change its name to CalibreLib1.bat

Put this inside it with notepad:
Code:
set CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY=C:\Users\Starson17\AppData\Roaming\calibre
calibre
Then copy that bat file, rename it as "CalibreLib2.bat"
and change its contents to
Code:
set CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY=C:\Users\Starson17\AppData\Roaming\calibre2
calibre
(Use your name, not Starson17)

Now run the number 2, use preferences to set your #2 library and then never change libraries again with Preferences or the Wizard. One bat file will control lib1 and the other lib2.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote