View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #16
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Hi Y'all! Merry Christmas!

Lilac, you tickle me with your New Year's Resolution reading lists. Did you ever read Rebecca?
No not yet, I will add that to my list. It's packed away somewhere right now.
I had about a dozen on my TBR list, so I've got them loaded up and ready to go. I added 4 yesterday after reading about Mary Stewart's Merlin series.

I'm such a slow reader that this dozen will probably take the whole year to finish off.
Yes yes yes to the Dresden Files!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I don't really have a "goal" so to speak... but I do have a reading list.

Some books that I think I will tackle...

The Stand (yes, never read it and hear such good stuff about it.)

One or two more classics. Not sure which yet.

I keep wanting to start the Womens Murder Club books but seems to keep going to something else and also head a lot of good on this forum about the Dresden File's books.

See... what happens is I don't buy ebooks ahead of time. If I did, I would probably stick to reading those first since I don't like to just buy books to sit unread for months and months. So, I end up buying or getting what strikes me at that moment.

I do want to spend more time reading and less in front of the tube. That is sort of a goal I guess.

BOb
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote