View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 11:33 AM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisAllenFiz
The main points here are that

1) Once my free allowance is used I won`t be buying anything else because of the poor content, high prices, abysmal search, errors in book, etc. I`ll be providing my own content

2) Without a decent connect store the reader is pretty much useless for all but the geeks, and therefore is less likely to be updated as sales taper off.
Maybe!
Being a regular internet shopper myself I can tell you that having an account in a virtual store makes it very very easy to surrender to temptation!! They're betting on this. If it works to 30% of account posessors, they're laughing all the way to the internet bank!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote