View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:52 AM   #455
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Plus the fact that the log files are in RAM, not in flash:
Oh. Uh, that too, yeah. You can tell I've never kicked up usb networking and looked at the thing's non-userstore filesystems, can't you?

Quote:
But I suppose you could worry about RAM wear now instead.
It does exist! Ionic migration and the like will cause failure of powered-on semiconductor devices on sub-century timescales. But, y'know, I'm not terribly worried if my Kindle wears out seventy years from now. I'm more worried about a year or two.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote