View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #10
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by realhulius View Post
Hi,
I don't really know how it happened but my glo's screen is scratched. I carry it in my bag along with my pc. So it's probably some plastic edge that did this to the screen.
Anyway is not really noticeable but still.I'm more carefull now and plan to buy some cover (maybe waterproof).
So the scratch doesn't effect the lighting? You don't see a bright spot where the scratch is?

I'm not concerned about the scratches themselves. My Nook Touch (non Glow) has several scratches (one rather deep from the cat using it as a springboard), and I don't notice the scratch while reading.

My concern is that a scratch will cause a brightspot.

The biggest advantage of my Kobo Glo, for me, is that I no longer need a cover. If I need a cover due to the scratching causing lighting problems, I might as well stick with my Kobo Touch.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote