View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #1094
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensoria View Post
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I'd love for the KT to display the book title in the page number footer... or have it all as a header with a line underneath, like a paper book. I read a lot of short stories, and sometimes I get halfway through a story and totally forget who and what I'm reading. :-)
I've recently started reading more anthologies, and have started to wonder the same about quick access to current chapter title. Maybe with a single click (eg where the time, font settings etc appear), rather than being constantly visible.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote