View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:37 AM   #1004
mSSM
Connoisseur? Addict!
mSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with others

Device: Onyx M92
I have new regressions to report:

Number one:

When reading any document and putting the device to Sleep, upon waking the device up I cannot scroll or do anything with the document. Neither the joystick nor the left/right buttons work.

Pressing the Home button (not resume, but the button with the house on it) exits the document and throws the device back to the home screen, from where I can load the document again and everything works fine.

I encounter this problem only using the new PDF Reader: I have tried CoolReader on an epub and the device resumed normally and I was able to continue reading and scrolling without the above behaviour.

Number two:
When making a cold boot of the device (i.e. from the fully turned off state), after the normal bootup screen finishes, the device will keep loading, displaying a small loading circle just like it would when opening a document. After this finishes, the device is again normally usable on the home screen. This happens no matter if I turned off the device from a document or from the home screen (setting is to not load the previous document on reboot).

I have compared this to the new M92 of my girlfriend with the same firmware and this does not happen with her device.

I do have a lot more books on my device - could this be somehow connected to that? Maybe the device is reindexing the stuff at every start?
mSSM is offline   Reply With Quote