View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:07 AM   #10
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popup View Post
Sounds pretty reasonable.
And if you have to ship it inside a kindle, why not make it worthwhile? How much would you want for a 3G with broken screen?

(I believe that it would be possible to swap screens from my old device? If these are demo-units, is it still possible to de-brick them and register with Amazon?)
We can discuss price (by PM) after I get them and test them. The screens can be swapped between them. It has been reported here that after debricking, you can register with amazon and 3G works. My debricked K4 demo and K5 demo both registered successfully after debricking. You need to factory reset, because the built-in pre-registered demo accounts do not have 3G access.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote